Monday, May 4

Wow!

Thanks to all who have commented and clicked in as Followers (although I'm still not sure exactly what that means - lol). This all started when I began to Follow other blogs and Davey commented that he had tried the link to my blog and couldn't get on. Up until then it was a private, purely experimental, blog for Lash and me to communicate when we were living apart (his job right now is out-of-town). It wasn't the best way to keep in touch compared to the phone, email, etc. so I thought we might give it up. But..... I have been fascinated by the many blogs I've read and by the sense of community - a community I certainly don't have in "real" life. Living in a small town, we don't see much "kinky" stuff in the local paper's community announcements! More like church bazaars and high school music programs. Anyway, I decided to give going public a try and here I am!! I'm overwhelmed by the welcoming comments - Thanks!! I'm happy for anyone to link or list my blog - I guess I'm still not very familiar with the terminology. See you around, Meow

1 comment:

Daisychain said...

Welcome, we are very glad you did decide to join us! xxxxx