Sunday, May 10

Hi! from Lash

Hi! from Lash (Loving Ass Spanking Husband), the guy who is lucky enough to be married to Meow. A bit about me: I work out of town many months of the year at an extremely high stress, long hours, scientific-type job. I'm also developing my intuitive side by working on a Masters Certificate in Reiki.

Meow has enjoyed erotic spankings for years. Several months ago when she asked me to look up a web-site while she left the house, being obviously anxious, I had no idea where we were headed. I wasn't really surprised when it was a site on spanking, but the D.D. aspect left me simultaneously confused, anxious, aroused and excited. Through the many years of our marriage our roles were often confused and never really examined. I have always strived to be a good husband, father, son and brother, but work has always predominated my life. While that has provided financial opportunities to our children and supported both of our extended families, I certainly was never a HOH. With my family history I have never known what that meant. I was certainly taught that being "abusive" to a woman was absolutely verbotten!

This DD website talked about me being the HOH and my wife being obedient and submissive with spanking and punishment! Yikes! I love how my wife is a beautiful independent and extremely capable woman and we have raised two independent and very capable daughters. I am still processing the fact that Meow wants and needs to be obedient and submissive in certain areas of our marriage without sacrificing her independence in other areas.

Now, several month later, I love it! Somehow, I have had the intuition to be HOH without too many mistakes-and Meow is very forgiving.
Thanks to each of you who are supporting Meow in this blog. The sense of community is very important to her.


2 comments:

PK said...

Nice to meet you Lash. It sounds like you are a man willing to explore new ideas and thoughts. Especially at the request of your wife to look into these ideas. She seems very happy with the changes. You sound a lot like my husband - although he hasn't been quite as quick to accept DD we are still much happier than we used to be.

Hope you will post occassionally.

Hugs,
PK

Daisychain said...

Hi, Lash!! Lovely to meet you! You sound as though you have had much the same anxiety as Davey when I suggested DD!! I am a strong willed, independent woman too, and I work and have spent the past few years raising the family alone...so when I met Davey, he had no idea I wanted...well, needed actually, to explore this type of relationship. I knew if he didn't have recourse to this style of stopping me, I would run rings round him and maybe even frighten him off! Happily, he had similar mixed feelings as you did, and researched then found he took to it like a duck to water! xxxxxxx