Sunday, May 31

Getting a Firm Hand

Ouch! This morning Lash and I had another talk about taking care of myself this week. Another spanking followed, of course, and I really, really felt how serious he is about this - REALLY!

Lately he's been spanking me in a position that allows some of the spanks to fall on very tender areas. For the first time, I felt a little fear, a little dread, when I was getting into position. Spankings in our usual position were painful, but nothing I feared. Maybe that's why I had trouble sticking to my health plan. Go off the plan - get another spanking. Just what I've been asking for all these years! I don't think today's spanking hurt THAT much more than before, but the intensity combined with the position, combined with Lash's serious desire to change my behavior - well, they all added up to a memorable experience!

I feel entirely different as I start this week. I feel like I have someone on my side in this effort. I feel like Lash is right behind me, hugging me as I make decisions about health issues. I feel like my bottom is really, really sore - REALLY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you, I know you will do well with this, Lash won't give you any other choice! Can I ask what position you are using now? You can e-mail me if you want to keep it private.

~N

Meow said...

Nikki, I sent an email. Meow

Anonymous said...

Meow,
A serious (adult, consensual) spanking given with love is one of the most bonding experiences I've ever had. I don't think my man ever really comprehended the depth of that experience for me. I'm thrilled for you that Lash also finds it a meaningful experience.
Best wishes,
Maryann

Meow said...

Maryann, One of my hopes when we started this was that it would be a positive experience for Lash. I got my wish! Meow