Friday, May 8

Friday Fill-ins

I've been reading Friday Fill-ins for a while and wanted to try it. It's harder than I thought! And I can't seem to get the Bold print to work so I'm doing Caps.

1. Apples are to oranges AS A MAC IS TO A PC.

2. I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear LASH LAUGHING ABOUT #2.

4. SOON IT WILL BE MEMORIAL DAY AND MANY PEOPLE WILL FLY A flag.

5. Do what you want to do, BUT THE BEDTIME SPANKING WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT!

6. I SAW A LITTLE BOY and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with DANDELIONS.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to VISITING LASH, tomorrow my plans include BEING WITH LASH and Sunday, I WANT TO BE WITH LASH BUT I CAN'T 'CAUSE HE'S WORKING. DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE?

3 comments:

PK said...

Meow,
I just found your site and I am anxious to come back and do more reading. I haven't tried Friday Fillins yet but I think you did a good job.

I was sorry to hear about your mom. Not only for her, but I know the stress of a daughter when your mom is not well. And age doesn't matter does it? When our mom's aren't well we feel young and scared.

I'll be back.

Hugs,
PK

Spanked Italian Gal said...

Meow
I found your site. I am looking forward to reading more. You seem to be off to a great start. I will link your site on my blog. Have a good day
Ciao
I Gal

Daisychain said...

I do the friday fill ins sometimes. Great answers! xxx