Sunday, May 3

Who are we?

Here is a little info about us and how we got here. We’ve been married over 35 years, so that says something about our ages! We have had ups and downs in our marriage, but in general it’s been a pretty quiet journey through the years. We have two grown children who are out on their own, one married and one single.

I think I was born with the spanko gene and have found it exciting all my life but didn’t share my interest with Lash until we’d been married almost 20 years. We incorporated it into foreplay occasionally and that was where it ended, until January of this year. One weekend, I found a website about Domestic Discipline, followed some links, read all I could and felt a buzz all over! This was what I’d been wanting, but I hadn’t known how to express it.

I showed one of the websites to Lash and left the house to go to the supermarket. I was so nervous about his response I was literally shaking! But, when I returned, he responded with interest that has since developed into enthusiasm. We’ve been gradually refining “our” form of DD ever since.

2 comments:

Davey said...

Hi Meow and Lash.
I am proud to have the honor of being the first to comment and welcome you to Blogworld. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Most folks are very friendly, interested and interesting.
Daisy and Jflame are particularly wonderful folks..
Have a great day
Davey

Daisychain said...

Hello, Meow and Lash.... I am going backwards, lol...
As for Davey, lol, he is a wonderful, warm, witty guy who just happens to be my husband, and Jay our cyber daughter, so he is being tongue in cheek above!!!!
There are many lovely folks here, Tiggs, Ronnie, Jay, (of course) and many more. Bonnie of My bottom smarts is the queen of the spanko world!!! She has lots of tutorials and is a mine of information and good advice! xxxxxxxxx