Tuesday, May 5

Rules?

Rules? I don’t have many rules. Lash likes it that I’m independent, mature and able to behave responsibly. I don’t “brat”, I take care of the household including all finances, act as bookkeeper for his business and hold office in various organizations in the community.

Having said that, there are some areas where I still get in trouble. One big one is driving aggressively when I get impatient or annoyed with other drivers. When we first started DD, Lash made it clear that this was a non-negotiable rule: NO AGGRESSIVE DRIVING!! My first two punishment spankings were for minor infractions of this rule and I know that any further infractions will be dealt with severely. This could get me an avoid-at-all-costs spanking with the dreaded strap.

I also asked Lash to help me be responsible in my eating, exercise and general health care. I need to ask permission before drinking alcohol. (This usually means one glass of wine when we eat out.) It’s a health issue for me and it’s also a reminder that he’s in charge of certain things. I love holding his hand over the table at a restaurant and asking “May I have a glass of wine?”. I haven’t been brave enough to ask in front of a waiter or waitress, but I’m pretty comfortable if other diners hear. Asking permission in this one small area reinforces this new relationship we’ve chosen and makes me feel very loved and protected.

If my eating gets out of control or I slack off on exercise, I can talk with him and he’ll spank me to get rid of the guilt and to “motivate” me to get back on track. When I get all stressed out about life, he’ll spank me to relieve the stress. When I get irritable and take it out on him, you guessed it, I get spanked. He’s getting much more comfortable demanding the respect he deserves and punishing disrespectful behavior.

So, rules? Not too many. Love, respect, nurturing, cherishing? Yes, lots of those!!

3 comments:

ginger said...

I don't get spanked for being irritable and taking it out on him! lol....and I probably should, even I know that!

Like you, I don't have a whole lot of rules. I run just about everything in our household! lol. And he provides the means for our household to run.

When there are restrictions on what I can eat, I don't mind others hearing me ask if I can have a specific something. I figure, they would probably think the "permission" had more to do with whether or not it was ok to add that extra price tag to the tab than any kind of funny stuff.

g.

Meow said...

Thanks for stopping by ginger. I'm mulling over the last paragraph for future use. Meow

Daisychain said...

Hi, there! We don't have many rules either, but I still manage to break them on a regular basis!
I did ask Davey to spank me for eating chocolate, it worked for a while, but when he stopped asking, I began scoffing again! I mean, I can't lie to him if he asks, but I'm not going to say, "I ate chocolate today, spank me!" LOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx