Wednesday, August 26

Tawse Report

To all the kind commenters who warned me not to order a tawse - you were absolutely right!!

This is what we have been trying out lately - it's 14 inches long and wider and thicker than our other strap and is slit like a tawse with five fingers.

It is noticeably more thuddy and stingy than the strap, too. I can really tell the difference and I can take far fewer spanks from it before I react.

At first Lash used it at the end of a spanking - after quite a few spanks with the strap, maybe 60-70 or more. It only took a few spanks with the tawse (less than 10) before I wanted to move out of position. Then he tried it at the beginning and I could take more. Today he gave me 10 with his hand (for the first time since surgery - Hooray!), 40 with the tawse and the rest with the strap. It was painful but tolerable.

I'll be so glad when he can use his hand more. We both love hand spankings best of all! It wasn't long ago that 5-10 strokes with the strap after a hand spanking was a pretty strong punishment. Now he can give me over 100 with the strap.

Lash likes to spank me almost daily when we are able and these spankings with both straps have pushed my limits. I want him to push those limits, I've asked him to do it, but damn, it hurts!! It's what I asked for at the beginning, but now it's entirely in Lash's hands. He decides when, what to use and how hard to use it. I haven't really been punished in a long time, but the daily (reminder, maintenance, whatever) spankings are much more severe than punishments used to be.

Be careful what you ask for, little girl........

I'm not complaining - just cogitating about the changes in our DD path since we started in January. I had no idea where we were headed, but I'm very, very satisfied with where we are now! I wanted Lash to be in charge and he certainly is!!

PS: I wrote this a couple of days ago and wanted to add a "Thanks!" to all who sent words of encouragement to Lash after his fall. It's pitiful to see the poor man slowly and painstakingly get into position on the bed, protecting his ribs..... and then whip the hell out of my bottom with both straps!! His right arm doesn't seem to be affected at all! Poor me! (grin)

PPS: Lash thinks that, on our drive to the Midwest, we might look for an outdoor spot for a bare bottom switching. I think the forecast calls for rain, thunderstorms, maybe a typhoon!! Not outdoor spanking weather, for sure!

PPPS: I talked my way out of a punishment this morning. Lash couldn't reach me when I promised to have my cell phone plugged in, so I was going to get several punishment spanks on top of our usual daily spanking. Ouch! Fortunately, the truth worked and I didn't get punished. I really did have the phone plugged in, but we were driving separately and I must have been out of range. Coverage can be spotty in the mountains. I remember having to get the phone out of the car the next morning, so it really was plugged in! Really!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to remember this post...despite all warnings I had seen, curiosity got the better of me and I picked up a bathbrush at the grocery store. Needless to say, now I am trying hide it! Hope Lash is feeling better soon.
Ally

Daisychain said...

Poor Lash! Bless him, this is all he needs! No wonder your spankings are getting more severe, he wants you to hurt as much as he does, hahaha! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spanky said...

Where did you get the tawse? I'd love to have one to try out on my sweetie!

Spanky
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Anonymous said...

*Sighs & smiles* It sounds like a perfect balance going on between you too! I'm so happy that the DD is working for you both :-)

Big Hugs,
kitten

Daisychain said...

btw, I have gone private, (a sudden decision)if you would like an invite, please send your email addy to daisychain2009@gmail.com
Hugs, xxxxxxx

ronnie said...

Meow, hope Lash is feeling better today and what a very good idea of his - an outdoor switching :)

I think I may just have to ask P for a tawse for my birthday.

Safe journey.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

dazygal said...

Hope you have a great time with the family. What state in the midwest are you traveling to if you don't mind me asking? But for both your sakes, I hope Lash gets healed up really quickly. Prayers for you in all areas.

Dazy

Meow said...

Hi! Lash is doing much better. Thanks for the prayers, kind thoughts and sympathy.

Ally: Could the bath brush just get "lost"?

Daisy: I have enough empathy without the extra hard spankings!

Spanky: We got it from Cane-iac. (The Evil Place!)

Kitten: Things are going well for us right now. Thanks!

Ronnie, The tawse would make a great birthday present, but I'd save it for a special one like, maybe, your 100th!

Dazy: We're trying to keep our blogs pretty "neutral" as far as personal details, so I'll just say Midwest for now. Sorry!

Meow