Wednesday, June 24

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

Thanks to all who liked the new look of our blog and wished us a good "motel visit". Unfortunately, the Loopy Johnny didn't make it out of the suitcase. It was another good news/bad news day.

Good news: Our daughter is 11 weeks pregnant and doing well. She's got a little poochy tummy where the Sprout lives! We got to see the house she and her hubby want to buy. The loan is approved, the papers signed.

Bad news: The home inspection found several "improvements" done by a previous owner which aren't up to code. Negotiations are proceeding and time will tell if they get the house.

More bad news: Lash got two phone calls about his upcoming surgery that may postpone it. One was about an "iffy" EKG which will have to be checked out. Plus, it looks like the job he wanted in the town where our daughter lives, won't be coming through.

More good news: I need to remember - Healthy Daughter, Healthy Sprout! Healthy Hubby - the EKG is probably nothing. I'm feeling relaxed and accept the bad with the good.

Anyway, on to today and the reason for the picture at the top of this post.

Since Lash got home, we've done some talking and decided to step up our DD. We did this once before and the spankings got harder with the goal of helping me release stress and pent-up emotions. Because of Lash's hand and arm problems, we decided to start using his hand and the strap for daily maintenance. This started on Sunday and Monday. We skipped yesterday.

Today, I was unpacking from the trip and worrying about all of the above bad news, when Lash told me to meet him in the bedroom to talk and get a spanking. I wasn't in the mood and that's really the first time I've ever wanted to say "no". I went anyway. I prepared reluctantly, brought the strap and climbed into bed for a snuggle and talk. When it was time to get spanked, I got in position and he started spanking with his hand. I thought about holding back as long as I could, but then decided to try to relax. Eventually I was starting to cry and he used the strap and finished with his hand.

When we cuddled afterward, I felt numb, not my bottom but my emotions. I usually thank him - eventually - but this time it took a long time and every time I tried I couldn't get the words out. Finally, I started to say it and just burst into tears and cried for a long time. It was such a good release for me! I didn't know I needed it but Lash did know. I was finally able to relax and thank him and tell him how much I love him and how much I needed the spanking. It was a small test of my obedience and submission because it's the first time I had to really, really think about it. And it's a good thing I was able to thank him because he said he was almost ready to start spanking again.

The Ugly part is the strap. It's a "Little Brother" from Adam and Gillian and is listed as suitable for warm-ups and "Gentle"! I know Lash is using it gently for now, but it stings!! I guess I'm just a wimp or a sissy or something, but I'm very satisfied with a gentle strap. Sorry, no report on the Loopy Johnny. I have something to look forward to. And thanks (not) for all the helpful suggestions for when Lash is recovering from surgery. Daisy takes the prize for the pedal-powered spanking machine! Thanks, Daisy!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a new family addition! That's wonderful news :)

I just love it when the Dom/HOH knows what we really need... You are a lucky lady!

Hugs,
kitten

ronnie said...

Congratulations to your daughter, that's great news.

It sounded like you really needed that release, good for Lash taking care of you.

Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

kitten & Ronnie, I'm very lucky to have Lash looking out for me since I can be oblivious to what I really need sometimes. Meow

Florida Dom said...

Congrats to lash to know what Meow needed and when she needed it. Keep it up.

Penfold said...

Hi there Meow

Dont worre about the EKG, like you said its probaby nothing.

Stress spanking are the way foward, There are time when I dont realise I need one and and Bear tells to relax and take what coming and to relice, I always feel so much better after He does.

Hugs to you both
Bear and Penfold xx

Meow said...

Thanks Florida Dom, Lash really appreciates the support!

Hi, Penfold! Lash is very observant about the stress I carry around and is very willing to help me get rid of it!!

ronnie & kitten: I forgot to say thanks for the congrats on the expected baby!

Meow

Mrs M said...

Congrats on the baby, and it sounds like there is a lot to be positive and pleased about!

I hope Lash feels better soon and his surgery can get underway, it must be a worry to both of you...

I am glad you were able to let go with Lash's help and begin relaxing a little, that new strap sounds rather painful (you'll have to avoid it for punishments lol).

Don't ever think you're a sissy, everyone has different pain levels and you know how bad I am with wooden implements (personally think they should all be used as firewood!)
You are doing wonderfully with Lash's guidance and support it seems, you are both very lucky to have one another!

Thank you for sharing, and sorry for long/late comment - just catching up!

(Hugs)
Mrs M

Meow said...

Mrs M, Lash always makes sure I end up relaxed and calm after a spanking - it's one of our goals. The nice thing about bedtime spankings is that we can drift off to sleep afterward. Delicious! Meow

Unknown said...

We redecorate houses In Maryland,US.
Personal / External remodelings,
reasonable prices,license,
references,photos,free estimates,
also take houses to rehab:
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.
Mobile:410-978-7981.
Thanks.