Saturday, August 8

Non-Organic Woman

Okay, I'm back again to my old non-organic self -- pumped full of hormones, antibiotics and pesticides (well, I hope not pesticides). My thinking is clearer. I don't want to kill myself, my husband or random strangers. I can talk to people without gnashing my teeth and twitching. Hooray!! I still think the thermostat is jumping around, making the room hot, then cold, then hot -- but I can live with that for a while!

After turning into the Incredible Weeping Woman on Thursday, I was pretty calm on Friday. Lash tentatively approached me about trying another spanking and we decided to risk it! Hooray again!! It felt harder and longer, but no uncontrollable crying followed. We just had a nice cuddle and talk. I'm getting back my desire to be "wifely": usually submissive, sometimes obedient, learning to feel feminine and always loving my Lash.

I feel as though something inside has loosened, untwisted and relaxed into it's former pattern. I'm ME again! I'm Meow again!

I finally got the car in for service this morning. Lash was with me, chatting with the service manager about the scars from surgery on his left hand and elbow. "Oh" says the service manager, "Tennis elbow?"

"No" says Lash, "It's from beating my wife!" Chuckles all around!! I may kill him yet!!!

7 comments:

Mrs M said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Meow, and I absolutely adored what Lash said to that service manager - how funny!

Of course if I had been in your position I would have been blushing and glaring at my husband for almost letting the 'cat out of the bag' so to speak, but then again when you really think about it it does look innocent lol!

Hugs
Mrs M

Daisychain said...

I love it when the (embarrassing) truth is told, and everyone laughs, thinking its a great joke, while all the time, we know its true!!!
So glad you are functioning normally again...what a relief for you both!
Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spanky said...

Good post. Glad to hear your're feeling better!

Saffron said...

Glad you are feeling better Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronnie said...

Thanks for answering my comment in your last post and happy your feeling better Meow.

LOL, I would have been embarrassed if P had said that.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

Thanks all!! I couldn't believe that Lash said that. He just kept grinning for a long time - he thought he was soooo funny! The service manager walked away soon after this so I didn't have to maintain a calm, straight face. I need to think of a good revenge! Meow

Tiggs said...

Gotta love that you are getting back to your usual self! With the submissiveness will come the bratting, too, and even more spanking good fun!

Kudos to Lash... everyone needs a surge of raw adrenaline (and embarrassment) sometimes!

Big hugs and love!