Tuesday, August 25

Real Life! Again??

Updates on our real life:

1. Lash is improving since his second carpal tunnel surgery, but he fell about 10 days ago and injured his entire left side including some ribs. Not fun!!

2. We've moved all Lash's stuff out of his worksite condo, made several trips up the mountain with carloads of boxes, cleaned the condo and turned in the keys. I'll miss our little private get-away place, but that job is over and it's time to move on.

3. Allergy season is upon us, but we're enjoying the cool nights and sunny days!

4. We moved a U-Haul full of furniture to daughter #1 and her hubby's new house. They have empty rooms and we're glad that we don't have to find a place to store all the furniture. PS: All this moving hasn't helped Lash's sore ribs!

5. Daughter #1, who is pregnant, thinks she's feeling the baby move!! She had her ultrasound today, but the Sprout is modest and didn't show if it (?) is a boy or girl. D#1 was very upset, but then she cries over everything now!

6. We're leaving for the Midwest in a couple of days and will see our moms, our sibs, their families and daughter #2. We have some good times with family but get tired of it quickly. I'm so glad we have privacy when we stay at my mom's former condo. Lash told me to bring the strap, the tawse and the loopy johnny! We have new neighbors upstairs, so will have to be careful with the spankings.

7. Tomorrow, I'll report about the new strap (tawse?) we've been using lately.

8. For those who asked for the sour cream chocolate cake recipe, I'll try to get it when we're visiting my mom.

9. Spankedhortic is having trouble getting my blog on his Dashboard list. Anyone else have this problem with my blog or anyone's blog?? Could I have some settings wrong? Or is it some other Blogger thing?

10. With all the packing, moving, falling, allergies, etc., I haven't posted or commented much this month and even though I still read everyone's blogs, I miss the interaction. I hope to make some quiet time each morning at the coffeeshop next week when I'll check email and catch up on blogs - no internet at the condo.

11. That's all for now!!

6 comments:

Katia said...

Hope that Lash heals soon, and that you can get some rest on your visits. No problems seeing your blog. I have been having trouble joining sites, it wants to register my email...strange.
Take care,
Katia

ronnie said...

Sorry to hear about Lash Meow, hope he's much better now. Give him a gentle hug for me.

No problem with your site but do have problems commenting on some.

Have a safe journey.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Davey said...

Hello Meow.
I hope Lash heals quickly. From all the activity, he must be hurting.
Enjoy your trip and travel safe.
Peace,
Davey

Meow said...

I've had lots of trouble commenting lately, too. I have followed some new blogs recently so I'll have to check to see if they show up on my Dashboard and on Google Reader. Thanks for the sympathy for Lash - I'll post more about that tomorrow. Meow

Anonymous said...

Meow,
Nice to get caught up with you a bit. Have a good trip and can't wait to hear more about developing grandbaby.
Maryann

Mrs M said...

Meow, it sounds like real life has been very busy for you recently - but I am glad Lash is on the mend and your grandbaby is growing healthily!

Can't wait to hear about the new tawse, it certainly looked interesting.

(hugs)
Mrs M