Sunday, August 9

New Weapon, I mean, Implement

This is what we recently got in the mail form Cane-iac. Lash wanted a tawse, but most of them were really long and he wanted it for OTK use. This is only 14" long and is 2.5" wide.

Lash described the results of using it on his leg: "very stingy and left welts for an hour. I will have to start very gently on Meow."

I'm hoping he remembers these words when we use it the first time. He's been using our other strap fairly lightly with his left hand and working his way up to firmer strokes as he gets used to it. I'm not sure he wants to try something new yet since his control is better with his right hand. I'm all for control when the strap is aimed at my tender bottom!

Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Dazy said...

Meow,

Best of luck when he decides to try it out! So, so glad you're feeling better. I'm sure you will be happy when Lash is all better too. Or maybe not, now that you have the new weapon...err...yes...implement. LOL.

Dazy

Daisychain said...

Oh, my, that looks serious stuff! Glad its being used on you and not me, hun!!!
Hope he also ordered a large soft cushion???
Hugs, xxxxxxxxxx

Sara said...

I'll await a full report!

ronnie said...

I like the look of that Meow and I look forward to hearing about it.

Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

Thanks all! I'm looking forward to trying it out, too - with both fear and delight! Lash gets his bandage off today, so the Big Day may come sooner than I think! Meow

Hermione said...

Meow - that looks lovely. Please let us know how you both like it. I might add it to my Christmas list!

Hugs,
Hermione

Florida Dom said...

I'm sure you'll have a love-hate relationship with it. Let us know how it goes.
FD

Meow said...

Well, We've used it twice, very lightly. Ouch! We have adult kids coming today so I'll post more about it when I can. Meow

Nici said...

I just picked up the same toy from Cane-iac. It leaves wonderful marks and is a great toy for the price.

Cheers.

Nici