Monday, August 17

Meme from Daisy!

1) How old are you? 50ish - almost 60ish - Eeeeek!!
2) Are you in a steady relationship? Married to Lash for 37 years
3) How many times have you been married?
Once
4) How many people have you spanked/been spanked by?
Only one

5) State top 3 reasons for enjoying spanking/being spanked?
Feeling out-of-control, feeling very feminine, pleasing my Lash

6) What is your favourite meal? Pizza, I haven't had it in sooooo long

7) If a friend offered to bake you a cake, which would you ask for? Sour cream chocolate with peanut butter frosting, a favorite from childhood
8) Name 3 foods you would gag to see on your plate
Liver, cooked spinach, lima beans - all favorites of Lash - I'll make anything but liver for him - can't stand the smell
9) Do you have any phobias? If so, name! heights, snakes, enclosed places

10)If you could choose a brand new car, what colour would you pick? I just did and it's RED
11)Describe your dwelling place...(house, trailer, flat, apartment, high rise, etc)
2 level house
12) DO you live in urban or rural area, countryside or seaside? small town
13) How many miles to your nearest McDonalds?
2 miles?
14) How many miles to your nearest train station, bus stop?
bus stop - 2 miles, train - 2 hour drive

15) How far to travel to reach a shopping area with a range of shops including large supermarket? 2 miles
16) Do you exercise regularly?
I try to, but life can bring it's own exercise, too! (We've been moving lately)
17)Would you consider yourself healthy? Yes - no major diseases or medications
18) Do you feel you are under/overweight?
overweight, but losing steadily

19) Are you currently on a healthy eating plan? (never say diet!) ... donuts do NOT constitute healthy eating!!! No-gluten, low-carb - plain meats, veggies and fruits - and donuts have gluten, damn!

20) Do you have any pets? Not since 2002

21) How many hours a week on recreational use of a computer? I take the Fifth - In the US that means "No comment"
22) Do you consume alcohol regularly? (if so, how much on average in a week?)
Maybe 1-2 glasses of wine a week and only when I ask permission from Lash - It's not good for me!

23)How many hours a week do you get the opportunity to relax/enjoy privacy with your partner? When he's home, like now, lots and lots. When he's working away from home, zero except by phone.

24) Who does the lion's share of the housework in your household? Lash does his share when he's home, otherwise it's just me.

25) How many hours a week, on average, do you spend watching TV? Like Daisy - none, we don't have cable or Dish and I don't miss it at all. I do watch DVD's and streaming Netflix, but not much.

26) Do you smoke? If so, how many a week?
NO!
27) Name any sport you do/would be willing to, take part in. I loved volleyball when I was younger, now it's mostly hiking in the mountains when I can.

28) Would you like to participate in an extreme sport? (eg, hang gliding, bungee jumping...) I always though hang gliding would be fun!

29 What is your partners/potential partners, sexiest feature? (eyes, ass, smile, legs, muscles, chest, voice, etc) Out of bed it's his attitude, his dominance, in bed it's his dominance and his hands!

30) What field of work are you in? (be as general as you need to...) Retired from child-rearing, still do a lot of volunteering, but hope to semi-retire from that in the future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Meow, that cake sounds luscious. ould you consider posting the recipe here? CD

Measha said...

Yes, I want that recipe too!

Katia said...

I would love the recipe, too. One of my favorites is my Mom's sour cream chocolate chip cookies. Yummy..:)

ronnie said...

Love your answers Meow.

Yes, I agree the cake sounds yummy.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Sorry, a bit off topic but I have been trying to put your blog on my follow list for some time now and although I appear in your list, your blog never shows up on the Dashboard list, no matter how often I re enter your address. Any idea how I can get round this?

Prefectdt

Florida Dom said...

Enjoyed your top three reasons for wanting to be spanked.
FD

Meow said...

Thanks everyone! When I'm back in the Midwest, I'll get my mom's recipe box and try to find the chocolate cake recipe! I'll post it as soon as I can.

Florida Dom, I think my top reason for wanting to be spanked is because it pleases Lash so much. This is a big turn-on for me!

Spankedhortic, I'm not sure what the problem is with getting me on your Dashboard. Blogger has it's own quirks, I guess. I'll do alittle checking.

Meow