Tuesday, July 5

Yin and Yang


When I recently returned to blogging, I re-read some of my older posts and found things that I had written and totally forgotten.  One of them was our experiment with using a strap and tawse when Lash had hand surgery.  At that time, I was asking to be "pushed" toward crying and was having a hard time relaxing and letting go.  I was tense and afraid of the pain.
     Recently, after a 4 month hiatus, we started spanking again and I'm suddenly finding myself able to tolerate and even welcome the pain - and to cry much more easily.  Lash spanks hard (with his hand) and it hurts, but somehow it doesn't make me tense.  I am much more open and receptive to the spanking. 
     Lash has been training in a field of body/energy healing and is very aware of energy  movement and blockages in my body.  He tells me that when I am tense during a spanking, he feels as though I'm obstructing a flow of energy.  When I begin to cry hard, it breaks down that block and he feels the energy flowing from him, through me, freely.  And for my part, I feel a huge release of tension when Lash spanks me through the tears.
     For us, one of the main reasons we like spanking, and spanking frequently, is that it releases this masculine/feminine energy and makes us feel like two halves of one whole - Yin and Yang.  It centers us, grounds us and gives us both strength and peace.  
     Of course, we still have playful spankings and punishment spankings and spankings where one or the other of us just can't relax, but when the Yin/Yang works it is a joyous experience!
     

5 comments:

findingsara said...

That's really facinating Meow! I know Grant and I have both felt it, but never knew just what it was! Thanks for sharing! Sara

Hermione said...

That really is interesting. I never thought of it in that way either. It's one more reason why spanking is good for a relationship.

Thanks for sharing this insight.

Hugs,
Hermione

Stormy said...

It can be very powerful. I never want a spanking, but I do appreciate that it can connect us powerfully..especially with crying freely. Sometimes he tears up too, and wow..it's very touching to both of us.

Meow said...

Thanks, Sara, Hermione and Stormy! I thought this post might be a little weird for some people's taste - too "new age". Thanks for responding and making me feel less alone.

Daisychain said...

Yes, I never thought of yin/yang (don't know what that is!) but I do know what you mean about spanking through the tears strengthening and giving off positive feelings.
Glad you find it easier to cry!! I have never had a problem with crying during a spanking, unless I am furious with a sense of injustice, and therefore being stubborn and hard headed! xxxx