Thursday, July 14

Pouting

     I'm not really too unhappy, but have been feeling the lack of spanking for a few days.
     I had a colonoscopy yesterday which, of course, involves viewing of my bottom by at least a couple of relative strangers.  Therefore, no spanking on Tuesday or Wednesday so as to leave said bottom free of marks and redness.  Lash had to go out of town today, so no spanking this morning.  We've also had workers in the house this week so I'm not even sure about tomorrow unless we get an early start to the day.  So today, I'm an unhappy Meow as far as spanking goes.  I'll let you know about tomorrow. 
     PS:  I know, I know!  Poor me, who gets a good spanking nearly every day.  I shouldn't complain, right?  But it's my blog and I'll pout if I want to.  (Thanks to Leslie Gore's "Its My Party" for the inspiration!  A blast from my past.)

8 comments:

findingsara said...

Yep, it's your blog, and you can pout if you want to! I think you should be sure to do a lot of pouting when Lash gets home. I am sure that will get 'things' taken care of sonner than later! ;)

Sara

PK said...

Meow,
Good for you for getting your colonsocopy! Nick had one this week too. Yes you can say anything you want on your site, but at the same time the rest of us have the right to be jealous! I hope you get everything you need when Lash gets home.

Hugs,
PK

Daisychain said...

I'm very sure that the spanking will be worth the wait. I have no doubt that Lash will make sure of this! xxxxxxxx (and, yes, you pout away. When you don't get what you have become used to, you have every right!!! xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my wife pouts. If Lash is like me, just keep it up.

And concerning the test, I hope everything is okay

Hermione said...

Hi Meow,

that doesn't sound like a whole lotta fun, putting your bottom on display. But I'm glad you had the test, if it was necessary.

I'm sure a spanking will come your way eventually.

Hugs,
Hermione

Meow said...

Thanks to all! I get a colonoscopy every 5 years. Both my parents have had colon cancer so I'm at risk, but so far all tests have been OK. As for the spankings, I'm sure Lash is missing them as much as I am, so we'll find time!

kiwigirliegirl said...

Good luck with the results - poor you :( will be thinking about you.
Now, does pouting and sulking really work, does it really result in a spanking because if so my goodness watch out Mr. Bossman because Im going to be doing some major pouting sulking and stomping of feet very shortly LOL

ronnie said...

I agree with the others, pout as much as you want and make sure keep it up when Lash gets home.

Love,
Ronnie
xx