Sunday, October 4

GG Spanking


This summer has been frustrating!  I've been on a plateau with my weight loss for about 2 months, but finally had a major breakthrough to a new level on Friday.  Lash offered a "Good Girl" spanking, which I had hoped to get at the end of July.  Better late than never, I suppose!  In July, I had been fantasizing about a long spanking with multiple implements, trying out some new pervertibles and bringing out some we'd tried before.  I was thinking: easy and gentle!
     But, when Lash left it up to me, my only request was that he start and end with his hand and I left the middle part up to him.  After our cuddle, he started gently and built up to a nice sting with his hand, mixing in some pleasant rubbing and some talking which is rare for him.  By the time he stopped to switch to the strap, he was in good form and brought tears to my eyes.  He finished with a really hard hand spanking that left me struggling to stay in position.  (Btw, his right hand is definitely healed from surgery!)
     It was exactly what I needed.  It was a reaffirmation of his quiet, subtle dominance and a chance for me to revel in my submission to him.  I've felt very affectionate ever since - I can't keep my hands off him and want to be close to him all the time.  It has made me think about how little our marriage has changed outwardly and how much it has changed the way I feel inside.  We don't have many overt signs of his dominance - no collar, no list of rules, no implements left in plain sight, few implements at all.  He doesn't give orders or force me to submit or call me names or treat me roughly or make me kneel.  We've tried most of those things and will probably experiment occasionally when we feel like it, but the only thing I really need from him is the knowledge that he is now the "owner" of all things related to spanking.
     An example:  A few days ago, he told me to be ready to be spanked that morning.  I wasn't really in the mood but I obeyed.  An hour later, he changed his mind, no reason, no explanation.  And I was really OK with both decisions.  I've completely given up expectations and the desire to control spanking at our house!  I'm amazed!!  I feel a deep satisfaction and contentment with our way of using DD.  Spankings happen on an irregular basis depending on our schedules and our health (Lash has had a nasty cold) averaging 2-3 per week.  They can happen in the morning, afternoon or evening but they are always a time of intimacy, affection and relaxation for us.
     When I am lying over Lash's knee with my legs being held securely by his leg, I feel like I have found my home, the place I've been longing for all these years.  With my naked ass in the air, vulnerable and available to him, I feel safe and loved in spite of the fact that I will soon be protesting and struggling against the pain he inflicts.  This is the time for him to be the man he's always had to hide and for me to be the woman I've never been allowed to show.  This is where we can open ourselves to each other in ways that the world doesn't want to see.  Who cares about the world - we have each other!!

12 comments:

Lash said...

BABE......

I love you. Lash

Anonymous said...

That was a wonderful post Meow :-) Lash and you have a beautiful relationship!!

Hugs,
kitten

Anonymous said...

Meow, That feeling of intimacy after a good spanking, I know what you mean. It's the best!
Ally

Katia said...

This is the time for him to be the man he's always had to hide and for me to be the woman I've never been allowed to show.

Meow, I loved that statement. It is exactly how I feel now that we have found a comfort zone in our DD relationship. I am glad that the GG was good, thanks for sharing.
Katia

Daisychain said...

What a beautiful post, Meow...words fail me... (that'll please Davey...)
Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sara said...

That was really lovely. It's feels like this amazing secret, and why the world doesn't want to know seems so backwards! I am just thankful we know!

Meow said...

Lash, Love you, O Man of Mystery!

Kitten, Thanks! It hasn't always been beautiful, but it is such a blessing to us now!

Ally, I agree about the intimacy after a spanking being like nothing else!

Katia, I feel that I can finally show parts of myself that I've never even acknowledged before.

Daisy, Don't worry, whenever words fail me they always find me again!

Sara, It is such a lovely secret between two people. The world is really backward when killing each other is so public, but spanking has to be so secret. But, in a way, I like it better for being private and special.

Hugs to all, Meow

Anonymous said...

Meow, that was really an awesome post. Thanks for sharing, CD

Meow said...

Thanks for stopping by, CD. I'm glad you liked it. I loved your song and photo clip, especially since I'm in such a romantic mood right now! Meow

s. said...

Wonderful post. You deserved what you got! :)

Yay to GG spankings!!!

s.

Lisa said...

OMG! You articulated beautifully everything I love about spanking and feel when I am with my HOH. I love this post! Thank you so much!

~Elle

Meow said...

Elle, I'm glad you liked it. It was written from the heart! Meow