Saturday, October 17

Spanking Around America!

On Thursday Lash and I left home for a weekend mini-vacation and drove 3 hours to the city where our pregnant daughter lives.  Friday morning the three of us drove across the state so that she could visit her husband at his job site.  The weather was beautiful - not a cloud in the sky, temps in the low 70s and fantastic fall color.  We left her with her hubby and drove on to another town for the weekend.  Today we visited a National Park and had a great time.  
     One thing we did was have our first National Park outdoor spanking! It was at an exhibit like this one (in the picture) and we found ourselves all alone.  So Lash leaned me over the railing and gave me several moderately hard hand spanks.  It stung enough even through my jeans that I could feel it while we sat on a nearby park bench for lunch.  We hope it's the first of many!  One of our ideas was to spank in every National Park! I wonder how many that is?  Then we thought of National Monuments, State Parks, County Parks, City Parks, etc.  This could be fun!
     I packed the LJ again this trip, but we've been exhausted from driving or hiking or sight-seeing every evening.  Our diets haven't been going too well while we're traveling, but we can get back on track.  We pick up our daughter for the trip home tomorrow and then get back to our house on Monday.
     I want to thank everyone who responded to my last post.  Things are great with us.  We've talked a lot and will try to implement some new spanking tactics when we get settled back at home.  It was never a problem between Lash and me, but a problem that we both wanted to work out.  I know we will!
     So.... if you're at a National Park and you see a couple sneaking off for a spanking, wave and say "Hi!"  It's just Meow and Lash spanking around America.

7 comments:

Florida Dom said...

The National Park spankings sound like a fun thing and good to hear there's no problem between the two of you.

FD

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the spirit of fun that you describe. My wife and I can be too dadgum serious--to the point of being rather grim. Thanks for showing another side--only be careful about how much of it you show!

Katia said...

The outdoor spanking's sound very sexy!

Katia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the happy story.

Meow said...

FD, It's all in fun, but it gives us something to play around with!

Mick, We were pretty serious when we started, too. But as time goes by we're able to loosen up a bit.

Katia, It was fun and sexy!

Maryann, You're welcome! I enjoyed the experience and telling about it.

Hugs, Meow

sarah said...

have you been spanked with a switch yet? I think you also need to experience some cultural kinds of spankings that were common in certain areas of the country!! And switches were common in the south. I think when you visit any southern state, Lash should use a switch on you! hehehe....

s.

Meow said...

Sarah, Great ideas! One of Lash's ideas was to visit Civil War battlefields - lots of southern spankings or maybe switchings! Meow