Tuesday, June 23

Good News/Bad News

Saturday, Lash moved home for the rest of the summer. He finished his latest job and will have a couple of months off to recover from carpal tunnel (and other nerve) surgery. It's scheduled for next Tuesday so we've been getting in as much spanking as possible before he's incapacitated.

Although the surgery is on his left hand, he's been having some similar pain in his right hand lately and may have to have that arm done, too. This is torture! Having my hubby home for a long period of time and both of us ready for those daily maintenance spankings that we love - and the hands aren't working right!! We're experimenting with a strap that we got way back in January and have hardly used. And tonight we're staying in a motel so he told me to bring along the LJ. I'll let you know how that goes!

My UNgratitude list includes:
Ulnar nerve damage
Unable-to-spank type surgery
Unfriendly-to-kink motels

7 comments:

PK said...

Meow I know you must be frustrated! Nick had some shoulder and elbow problems not long after we started TTWD and I was like 'not now!'. Maybe it will turn out that spanking is good therapy for the right hand. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hugs,
PK

PS. And as I told you before, I just love your new look!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you two have a wonderful time at the motel ;-)

Hermione said...

That's really too bad. Maybe you could try some implement that is easy to hold and packs a good sting so he doesn't need to use it energetically. Something with a loop to go around his wrist?

hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

AWWW... maybe he could make a spanking machine he could pedal with his feet....? LOL
Hope the surgery goes well and he recovers quickly. Hugs, xxxxxxx

Lash said...

Thanks to all for Great suggestions! Lash

Mrs M said...

Meow and Lash, I love the new look to your blog :-) you guys did a great job!

As for the spanking, I hope you both get the fill you want and I can't wait to hear about your wonderful night at the motel.

I'd love to know a little more about the Loopy Johnny and how it feels? I have never tried one, but
one of my spanko friends always makes jokes about it (and how much it hurts).

I think you should write a few reviews about the spanking implements Lash uses on you for us Meow hehe ;-)

(hugs)
Mrs M

ronnie said...

Meow, hope surgery goes well, will be thinking of him.

Hope you had a spanking good evening.

Love.
Ronnie

PS - I love the new look.