Monday, September 7

Meandering

My thoughts have been meandering and I've decided to gather them together in a post. Lucky you!!

First, you may have noticed that sometimes there are 2 bloggers named PK who comment here. Most of you know PK from New Beginnings, but you may not know PK from Stories from the Well. Lately she's been on a path that led her to grad school in a new part of the country. She's also on the path to a healthier life (aka dieting). Since a lot of us know how important support is when we're dieting, I just wanted to let you know that there's another PK out there who is quietly journeying with us! Hope you'll drop by to give a word of support!

Meandering on! After several days of traveling, allergies, exhaustion, etc., we finally got back to spanking again. How can I miss something that hurts so damn much? I know, it's the reconnection, but we can reconnect in other ways. I guess I really need the reassurance of his masculinity, his strength, his protection. Nothing gets through the b.s. of life like being spanked - hard - with both straps!

We went for a walk today and met up with an 86 year old lady who was walking up and down the unpaved road - and I do mean up and down, we live in the mountains. She had such spirit and strength. She misses her job as a waitress because she loved the people! Very inspiring!!

I didn't get a chance to comment on Bonnie's Brunch question about ritual, but we've added something lately that I like. We always cuddle, then spank, then cuddle. While he spanks, Lash used to hold me down firmly with his left hand on my back, but now he's started holding my left hand, intertwining our fingers. It's very loving and comforting!

Enough meandering for now. Time for lunch!

6 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Meow: Enjoyed your meanderings and your cuddle spank ritual sounds like it's very good for both of you.

FD

Daisychain said...

Hi, Meow!
Nice to go a-wandering with you. And it sounds lovely to hold hands like that during a spanking; but, when its a hard spanking, arent you tempted to crush his hand, the way you do when in labour??? LOLOL
Love n hugs, Daisy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ronnie said...

Meow, lovely meanderings.

I agree, how lovely that Lash holds your hand while spanking. LOL Daisy comment.
P sometimes hold my hands but that's to stop me reaching back which I'm not allowed to do :)

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

I think that the intertwining fingers just helps make the whole experience much more intimate for the two of you :-)

Big Hugs,
kitten

Davey said...

Hi Meow,
Very lovely meanderings...I am pretty sure Daisy would crush any hand she held if the spank was more than tickling...LOL
by the way...It ain't so...lol

Meow said...

Thanks to all for dropping by! When the spanking gets more intense, I forget about how hard I might be squeezing his hand. I'll have to ask him if it hurts. It serves him right if it does! ;-) Meow