Wednesday, September 9

FFF#2 on a Wednesday


Excruciatingly icy!  Stones like glass!
We skid and sidle across the rocks
to the base of the falls
where we find it.
Only a legend to some,
but our reality for this one afternoon.
The cave where lovers are blessed -
where we can live our dreams for a day
before our return to the land of estrangement.
Fantasies fulfilled!  Delights realized!
His dominance intersects with my submission;
his masculinity converges with my feminine desires.
If only we could make it last
beyond these few hours!
But that's impossible.
Or is it?

4 comments:

Daisychain said...

WOW, fantastic! Well done Meow....
But what I hate about these, is, it tickles your tastebuds like a delicious starter, only to find no main course!!!!!
(I want the rest of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spanky said...

Pure wonderfulness! I'm glad you are catching up!

ronnie said...

Meow, wonderful story.

Thanks.
Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

Thanks for the nice words everyone! It is kind of a tease, isn't it, Daisy? I guess we have to use our imaginations to fill in the blanks! Meow