Thursday, September 10

Sassy, spanked and startled


 Last night I was feeling playful and sassy when our usual spanking time rolled 'round.  Lash always tells me what implements to bring for my spanking, but last night he didn't, so I didn't bring anything.  As I crawled into bed for our cuddle, he asked "Did you forget something?"  I joked that he didn't ask for anything and we laughed and snuggled.  Soon, though, I wasn't laughing when he started spanking with his right hand, hard, right across those tender areas that are usually protected.  It turns out that the hand spankings I've been missing aren't as mild as I remembered.  Another "What was I thinking?" moment!!  Next time I'll bring the straps whether he asks or not.  After the crying and cuddling that followed, I asked if his hand hurt and when he replied, "Yes" I said "Good"!  Maybe not the best response, but we both chuckled and went to sleep very relaxed and happy!

The "startle" came this morning when I was walking with friends.  The conversation turned to the California wildfires and the arson that started them.  One friend said that when they catch the guy he should be paddled!  I was speechless for a while, wondering about her private life.  Hmmmm!

5 comments:

Daisychain said...

I know the feeling, Meow, the hardest spanking Davey ever gave me was with his hand; I think they temper the implements, because they are not feeling it too, whereas they can feel how hard they are hitting with their hand, so feel more confident about "letting us have it!"
Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I would love... or think I would...lol... bedtime spankings. And BTW... you're my first follower...thanks so much.... love ya...lol.

Sir Patrick's Lady

Florida Dom said...

Maybe Lash needs to toughen his hand with a few more spankings. LOL.

FD

Anonymous said...

What a happy post.

ronnie said...

Oh how I love the hand, my favourite implement :)

Hope you both have a good weekend.

Love.
Ronnie
xx