Tuesday, September 8

FFF#1 on a Tuesday

Since I missed the first 2 Flash Fiction Fridays, I decided to catch up this week!  So here's #1!  Silly, but just for fun!


HNT was such a bad idea.  Who thought of it?  Why did I post that picture?  Why did he check my blog while we're out of town?  Why did he pack the Loopy Johnny?  Did he plan this?  When will the maids come back to finish making the bed?  Do we have time?  Will someone hear?  Will my short skirt cover up the marks?  What's taking him so long?

4 comments:

Spanky said...

What a great story! Better late than never, I always say. Hope you can play this week too!

ronnie said...

That's a good one Meow.

Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

Thanks! I'll try to play again on Friday! Meow

Anonymous said...

Love it... you're a talented girl.