Wednesday, July 1

Update

Lash had his wrist and elbow surgery and is doing well today. Yesterday things didn't go quite so well - lots of pain, a mix-up with his pain med Rx, temporary cast too tight, me running all over trying to get the Rx filled, worrying about him home alone. Anyway, I had a tight-jawed, narrow-eyed, fairly-quiet-voiced tantrum. Luckily, Lash was in too much pain (and then on really good drugs) to remember - I hope. He gave me one last spanking before surgery yesterday and says he hopes to return to spanking in a couple of days. I'm not so sure, but I guess we can be creative. I just hope the drugs make him forget the mini-tantrum and the carton of ice cream I ate to get over it! Definitely not on my diet!

All the rest of life is pretty quiet. I'm mourning the demise of my iPhone but hoping it is only "mostly dead" and will revive if I take it to Miracle Max... umm... I mean the genius bar at the Apple store. More on the tech front: I finally figured out Facebook and now actually have Friends! I'm starting to take some of the advice I read on Bonnie's last Brunch and making my computer more kink-safe. I may even get brave enough to try putting a hit counter on this blog. And all this from a big fan of Vacuum Tubes!

I guess Lash won't forget the tantrum or the ice cream since he'll read this post. I tried to tell him the doctor ordered "No spanking for 6 months!" but he only grinned and said "You'd hate that!" And I would!! He may be ready for some spanking in a couple of days - I know I will be.


11 comments:

PK said...

I'm glad to hear the surgery is over and he is doing well enough to even think about spanking. Until he's up to it he can scold you while rubbing your butt with Ben Gay or some other deep heating rub. Once that burn set in you'll think you were spanked!!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Good news about the surgery, that's great. Maybe he will let the tantrum slide since you were so stressed out, but the ice cream? I guess it depends on what the scale says, huh? Did you meet your goal? Take care, keep us updated!
~N

Meow said...

PK, Lash loves Tiger Balm, rather than Ben Gay, but has never tried it on my bottom. It's an interesting idea especially if he has to have surgery on the 2nd wrist.

~N, I haven't weighed since I've been away from home and it won't be a pretty sight when I do. I'll have to double up on the dreaded E-word when we get home. I'll start walking with my gal pals in the mornings. That will help me get going!

Peace, Meow

Florida Dom said...

Meow, hope Lash is able to get back to spanking soon and I'm sure once he reads that you had a tantrum, he'll have a good excuse to give you one.

ronnie said...

Very happy to hear surgery went well and I'm pretty sure he wont forget about your little tantrum, we can always remind him if he does :)

Ronnie
xx

Daisychain said...

So glad Lash is through his surgery, give him my best wishes and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.... and may the wait for your spanking be well worth it!!! Hugs to you both, xxxxxxxxx

Meow said...

Florida, I've been kind of grumpy ever since surgery, so I bet I'll get spanked sooner or later.

Ronnie, You're so kind to remind him about it!! I'll have to return the favor someday.

Daisy, Thanks, I'll tell him! Hugs to you, too.

Meow

Sara said...

Glad Lash is through that and hope the recovery is speedy. I am hoping you get a pass for both the ice cream and the mini tantrum...sometimes you have to have a meltdown somehow somewhere! No damage done? I say move on!

Meow said...

Thanks Sara, I'll make sure Lash reads your comment! Although how hard can a man in a cast spank? Meow

Mrs M said...

So glad that Lash is over his surgery and on the mend, hopefully you two will be up to spanking fun in no time.

In past experience never think just because your hubby is incapable of providing a spanking at the moment, won't add them all up and deliver them when he can lol!
I had a rather painful experience with this myself ;-)

(hugs)
Mrs M

Meow said...

Mrs M, I think this is exactly what I have to look forward to - a cumulative spanking of epic proportion! Meow