Saturday, July 25

Happy Meow

I'm a happy Meow since my tummy troubles left and I got a couple of really hard spankings!! Hooray but, Ouch! A week without spankings makes for a very tender tushie!

Lash and I also finished a big project. We painted a large room in a very dark color which, of course, means at least two coats of paint and lots of touch-ups, furniture moving, reaching, bending, kneeling (rug burns), spot-cleaning spills and clearing away all the "stuff". We're tired and bemoaning our lack of flexibility and stamina, but very pleased with the job so far.

I've been doing well on my diet and very happy with my progress......... especially after losing the fluid I retained as a result of the general anesthesia (5 frakking pounds!) I'm still considering asking for a GG spanking if I make my goal this month.

Lash is also losing weight and his left hand and arm are improving after surgery. It's a good thing because he's having his right hand carpal tunnel surgery done in early August. He needs to start practicing his left-hand spanking technique. He does some things left-handed naturally - swinging a bat or an ax - so maybe this will come naturally, too. I have high hopes!

Btw, Lash has been fascinated lately with the idea of getting a tawse. Any advice?

9 comments:

PK said...

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better and that you got a good spanking.

Now for the repainting - I can feel for you there. We just did both the kids rooms - two coats each, new carpet so everything had to come out. I am about to heal from the rug burns. A real mess but totally worth it.

Now about the tawse. We have one and I don't like it. Maybe if it were heavier. It stings like hell! But there is no after effect, I like to be able to feel it later. It hurts too much when he uses and not enough later. I prefer he belt by far!

Hugs,
PK

Sara said...

Glad you're feeling better! Advice? Stay off the rugs!

PS. Congrats about the weight!

Meow said...

PK, I remembered your marathon painting sessions while I was in the process. At least we didn't have to move everything out!

Sara, Thanks for the advice and the congrats!

Jay Walker said...

Glad your feeling better.

Sir has a tawse, a two tongue one. Its nice..very stingy.
The Lochelly tawse is nice but its very heavy and hurts alot.

Try it out and if you dont like..then dont use it.
Hugs Jay

ronnie said...

Meow, so happy to hear your feeling better and well done on the weight, I'd certainly ask for a GG spanking :).

Tawse is nice and stingy, not lasting but I would definitely try it.

Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

Jay & Ronnie, Thanks for the info about the tawse. I'll have Lash check out all the comments to see if that's what he's looking for - stingy or lasting? I like both!! Meow

Dante d'Amore said...


The tawse is my favorite though it'd probably not Tiggr's. :)

I can make it stingy or lasting or a sting that lasts. But, then again, that can be said about almost anything depending on how it is used.

Our tawse is about the thickness of a thick leather belt and could do some serious damage if ever swung fully.

The leather wraps nicely along and around all contours and is very versatile.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

<

ZED and ginger said...

Tawse!!! Nonononnoooooononononoooo......

I absolutely hate the kind of sting that comes from a tawse. And it wraps easily too.

I vote NO!

g.

Meow said...

Thanks everyone for the advice. Sorry ginger, you're too late. We already bought one but haven't used it yet. Should it get "lost"?? Meow