Saturday, July 11

Go Lash!

For my 50th blog post, I'm happy to announce that Lash started blogging on his own site. The link is just below our pictures. Something clicked for him today and he wrote a couple of posts in answer to other bloggers, but really in answer to the thoughts those blogs initiated in his mind. I think we all know what happens when we can't stop the thoughts and just have to get them written down. I'm happy that he's gotten over the first post jitters and hope he'll write more! Love you, Lash!!

10 comments:

Dante d'Amore said...



Cool. I'll have to check it out.

Congrats on #50.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Bonnie said...

Yay!

I just linked him.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Daisychain said...

Wow, tell him to brace himself for traffic, Bonnie linking you tends to route loads your way!!
Congrats on your 50th post!!xxxxxxxx

ronnie said...

50 post, congrats.

Will pop over and say hello to Lash and link his blog.

Good for Bonnie, he will get loads of hits.

Enjoy your Sunday.
Ronnie
xx

Penfold said...

Hi ther Brambleberry,

just caught up ou your posts, loving the cat one, soo fnny. sory weve not bin around, its been a bit hetic

Thake care and congrats on the 50th and congrats to Lash to, Will speak to Bear about linking with his xx

Hugs Bear and Penfold
xx

Penfold said...

PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME MEOW

my brain is all over the place today. I have no idear why I put brambleberry. im soo sorry.

hugs Pen xx

Meow said...

Thanks for the congrats, everyone, and thanks for linking to Lash. Penfold, I'd be surprised if my brain wasn't all over the place - no problem! Meow

fabsterrant said...

Hi! Congrats on your posts, nice to get to know ya better.

Sincerely, fab

Florida Dom said...

Moew: Congrats on your first 50 posts. You have an interesting blog with a lot of insight. And I'll go and check out Lash's blog.

Tiggs said...

YEAH! Another guy's POV!!!!! Welcome Lash and thanks for letting us know, Meow! I'm linking him now, too!

Hugs!