Tuesday, September 27

Holding Hands

     Yes, this really is us!  We were on our way back from walking in our neighborhood when I snapped this with my phone.  When Lash and I walk we always hold hands and he gently guides me where he wants to go. Sometimes I stop to look at something or to catch my breath on a hill and he stops with me, but he always takes my hand again and shepherds me safely back home.
     My mom says that you could always tell 2nd marriages among their retired friends because they held hands.  Maybe, since starting DD, we're in the 2nd phase of our marriage!  Whatever the reason, I like being led by my Husband.... on a walk and in life.

20 comments:

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PRINCESS said...

Aww Kitty, I Love this...so sweet:)

greengirl said...

what a cool picture - and image.

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! Pure <3


~Loving

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys are tall :)

I love holding hands too. It's a good feeling to be physically connected during something as simple as a walk.

Mikki said...

How very sweet! I love holding hands too!! Love the picture! ;o)

kiwigirliegirl said...

love it - thank you for sharing - and i agree with your mum, being married for teh second time - its like we dont take anything for granted - learning from past mistakes..:) nice picture

Daisychain said...

Cute! xxxxxxx

Rogue said...

Awwwww, great pic!!!!!

Susie said...

I'm sorry...my dumb little comment was as long as your post and that's just wrong. I love holding hands too!!

CedenoGems said...

Oh yes. It's a safe place to be. I gotta say, holding hands is something we have always done. I feel like I'm his when we do. It's so comforting. Great pic!

Stormy said...

Awesome picture! We hold hands all the time too. Sometimes I forget but he firmly tucks my hand into his. He leads me, steering me through crowds or on walks in the woods.

There's nothing like it. 17 years and I feel lucky he still always wants my hand in his.

I love that photo..I need to take one of us like that. :)

Stormy

baby girl said...

Simply adorable!!!

xoLilGirlxo said...

Kitty, that is too sweet!!! I love that photo!! I love holding hands :-)

Kendra said...

Love this pic!

His First Mate said...

hey Meow- you alright? we miss you!!!

Daisychain said...

Hey, Meow, not heard from you or Lash in a while, honey; hoping all is OK? Hugsssssssssss xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

My husband's ex said she loves the way we always hold hands. I didn't even realize we did. Fun.
Maryann

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys.
Maryann

Anonymous said...

Happy LOL Day, Meow and Lash!
maryann