Saturday, February 6

Still here

     Lash and I are still alive and kicking - or I guess I should say "alive and spanking".  Lash is working a job in a nearby city (about 1.5 hours away including a temporary detour).  I visit him for an overnighter when I can.  I also spent a week with my daughter and the bambino while her husband was working out of town.  It's tax season for us - time to gather, compile and organize our records, both business and personal, before sending them off to the accountant.  It's also time for me to hand off the presidency of an organization.  I've held the office for two years and March will be the installation of new officers.  There is still a lot of paperwork to complete, but soon I'll be free!  Hooray!
     We have found time for some spanking and cuddling, etc.  I've been stressed lately and have been able to relax and cry during the last couple of spankings.  It helped soooooo much!  Lash even made a special trip home one morning after working the night shift, so that he could spank me.  He needed it as much as I did!!  I rearranged an appointment and we had a lovely morning together.  
     Today Lash is going to see the baby (and his parents), but I'm staying home because of possible bad weather.  Lash can probably get back to his job, but I might have trouble driving up the mountain to our home if the snow is as heavy as predicted.  So he gets to have some "Grandpa time"!  I guess it's only fair since I spent a whole week with the little cutey.
     I've been reading blogs when I can and will get back to commenting soon.  Right now it just feels good to be sitting on a stinging bottom again.  I hate it when Outside Life interferes with our Private Life!  Hugs to all my blogging friends!  I miss this little part of the world when I'm away.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, my best to you both. I know out-of-town jobs can take a lot out of you =/ I'm glad you two have been able to figure things out and still get to spend a decent amount of time together!

Huuugs!
Maggie

Hermione said...

I'm glad you were able to find time to update us, and am pleased that Lash is making sure your bottom is attended to.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Meow, how lovely to see you posting and so happy you've been able to spend time together.

How is the little bambino?

Love to you both.
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Katskia said...

What the Asian person said. :-)

Seriously, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to you and Lash!!!

Isn't it crazy when LIFE gets in the way of BLOGGING???? I hope you are doing well. And that Lash is doing well.

And that all is well. Love you. MISS you. Write soon.

Paula

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

ronnie said...

Hey Meow, just stopped by to see how you both are. Hope all's well and your little grandchild is doing well.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Daisychain said...

Hey, hun, not heard from you in ages, thought I would just drop you this note. Glad you are managing to meet up cos I know how it sucks to be apart! Davey and I just had our first wedding anniversary, he is still stuck in NY, so we havent seen each other since our honeymoon! Give my love to Lash, hugs to you both, xxxxxxx